Privacy Is Our Policy
Moneysmart.com is committed to protecting your information. We use a highly SSL encryption so the information you share on your request is protected. We treat your information like our own. Everyone at Moneysmart.com wants to keep their information safe and secure, which is why we use the same security protocol to protect your information and our information.
We also require our lending partners to keep your information confidential and secure. We will not work with any lender that is unwilling to commit and adhere to our data security demands. We are also a proud member of the Online Lending Alliance which takes a very strong position on protecting consumer information.
We collect the following personal information from you
- Contact Information such as name, email address, mailing address, phone number
- Billing Information such as credit card number, and billing address
- Financial Information such as bank or brokerage account numbers, types of investments
- Social Insurance Number
- Driver's License Number
- Demographic information such as age, education, gender, interests and zip code
How we use collected information
- We only collect information required to qualify users for the financial services they request. Our goal is to minimize intrusiveness and maximize the protection of your personal information.
- We will never distribute your sensitive personal information to outside parties unless you have provided your consent for us to do this.
- when you provide your personal information through the application form on our site, you are consenting, acknowledging and agreeing to the disclosure of your personal with our preferred lenders.
Uses and discloses personal information for the following purposes
- To provide financial services to customers;
- To develop, manage and market products and services to meet the needs of customers;
- To obtain credit information and credit reports from credit reporting agencies to assess credit history and credit worthiness and to confirm accuracy of information provided by individuals (including by contacting employers and personal references);
- To confirm details of customer employment;
- To contact customers for products and services that may be of interest;
- To determine the eligibility of customers for different products and services that may be of interest;
- To extract certain information for the purpose of generating statistics and analysis for purposes of conducting and improving our business;
- To ensure a high standard of service to customers;
- To meet legal and regulatory requirements;
- To confirm the identity of a customer and to prevent and detect fraud; and
- To collect debt that may become owed to GoDay by a customer.